Has it been a while since you’ve been active?
Do you just want to get back to exercising safely and feeling stronger?
Or is this your first time and you’re not quite sure where to start?
Let us guide you!
Physical activity and exercise are important for the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle with many benefits for your muscular fitness, injury prevention, and general wellbeing.
Through our physio exercise classes, we are able to tailor exercises that are specific for you to help you achieve the best results and meet your fitness goals.
Our exercise classes are appropriate for all ages and are safe through the supervision of qualified physiotherapists.
We use the latest equipment available in our state-of-the-art gym, including Pilates equipment such as reformers, trapeze table, and the Wundachair.
“How do the groups run?”
- A group class runs for one hour, with a maximum of four clients per class.
- Due to the popularity of our classes, we have group exercise value packs available where you can purchase multiple sessions in bundles to ensure you get the session times that work best for you!
- Our physiotherapists are there for minimal supervision, and to answer any questions you may have regarding your condition or exercise program.
- To qualify for group classes, you must first have graduated from our one-on-one exercise session as a part of the initial assessment
“What do I need to bring?”
- Drink bottle
- Please wear loose-fitting clothes/gym wear
“When do the groups run?”
Mondays 10 am, 5.30 pm, 6.30 pm
Tuesdays 10 am, 11 am, 4 pm, 6.30 pm
Wednesdays 9 am, 5.30 pm, 6.30 pm
Thursdays 10 am, 5.30 pm
Fridays 10 am, 6 pm
Saturdays 9 am, 10 am, 11 am
Top 5 reasons you should start Group Physio Exercise
- strengthening your back strengthening after an injury
- improving your posture
- if you are after low-impact exercise
- to help with general toning
- to minimise re-injuring yourself
- so you feel better:)
Meet Your Group Physio Exercise Instructors