Car or Motorbike Accident

After an accident, we are here for you!

After a motor vehicle accident, it is important that you have the right team of therapists looking after you in the event you are injured.

At Top to Toe Health, our team of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Podiatrists are able to work together to give you the best possible path of recovery.

We will liaise with your GP or surgeon in order to make the best decisions for your physical healthcare.

On your first appointment at Top to Toe Health, please bring your Transport Accident Commission (TAC) claim number.

TAC Claiming

Who can claim?

You can make a claim if:

  • You, or someone you represent, was involved in an accident caused by the driving of a car, motorcycle, bus, train or tram, and
  • You, or someone you represent, was injured or died in the accident.

Pedestrians and cyclists who were injured or died in accidents caused by the driving of a car, motorcycle, bus, train or tram are also covered.

Cyclists who collide with a stationary motor vehicle on or after 9 July 2014 are also covered.

Things to note:

  • You have 12 months to lodge a claim from the date of your accident, or the date an injury from your accident first becomes evident
  • If your accident was on public transport, you must report the accident to the public transport operator (e.g. Yarra Trams, Metro Trains or the relevant bus company).

How to claim:

If you fit the criteria for a TAC claim fill in the Online TAC Lodgement Form.