- feel down and unable to move forwards?
- felt worried, anxious but not sure why?
- experience difficulties in your relationships?
- feel overwhelmed with your own emotions?
- feel uninterested or disengaged from your usual hobbies?
- struggle to fall asleep and can’t stop thinking at night?
- experience symptoms relating to depression?
- want guidance to prioritise your mental health and improve your well-being?
- feel sick of being stuck in a rut?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above, we encourage you to consider speaking to a Psychologist.
Do I have to come into the clinic, or can I do it via Telehealth?
We understand that seeing a psychologist may already be a significant decision. Therefore we offer both face-to-face as well as telehealth services to suit you and your current situation.
Can I use my private health insurance, or Mental Health Plan from my GP?
Yes of course. A gap payment will still be required after any insurance or Medicare rebates are applied.
How will my details be kept private?
Rest assured that all your personal information will be kept private. To further enhance this, your medical files are kept on a secure local server and not uploaded to a cloud server which may be in another country. We treat privacy seriously.
Do I need a referral to see a psychologist at Top to Toe Health?
You do not need a referral. However, if you do have one, please inform our reception team so we best serve you.
How long are the appointments?
Glad you asked. Both the initial and review appointments will be 50 minutes in duration.
Do you provide any other services that may assist with improving my mental health and wellness?
Yes, we do. We also provide one-to-one exercise with our Exercise Physiologists and Physiotherapists. There are also Clinical Pilates classes which run multiple times during the week. Also, we have Myotherapy services to help relieve any muscle tightness in your body.