Been in Motor Vehicle Accident?

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, your medical costs relating to the accident may be paid for by the Transport Accident Commission (TAC). Call TAC and arrange to get your claim started.

If medically appropriate, you may commence Physiotherapy immediately after you motor vehicle accident. However, you will first need to reach your Medical Excess (unless waived) before TAC can process your claim for approval. If you are in significant pain we recommend that you first see your GP or go to the Emergency Department of your local hospital.

Until we receive written approval from TAC accepting responsibility of your medical and like services, the responsibility of payment rests with yourself. Payments for treatment must be paid on the day of service.

Please contact TAC for further queries www.tac.vic.gov.au